Panathinaikos A.O. Cycling was founded in 1928 and the postwar division reestablished in 1947. The first title came in 1951 when the team won on an Athenian highway. In 1956 PAO was crowned champions in both track and highway. The successes continued with a rise in the 90’s. A rebirth is occurring, bringing youth to the forefront of the Panathinaikos A.O. Cycling division.