REMINDER: DEADLINE FOR TEAM CHECK-IN: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2018.
There will be NO ON SITE CHECK-IN AVAILABLE.
In order to complete check-in, all required items listed below should be uploaded into GotSoccer.
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2018.
Instructions for Upload to Got Soccer
- Go to www.gotsoccer.com
- Click on User Login in the upper right corner
- Click on Team and Team Officials Login
- Enter your Got Soccer Username and password
- Click on our link to the Panathinaikos International SuperCup; Presented By: Lamborghini Gold Coast
- Click on the Documents Tab
- On the lower right, you choose which file you are uploading to the system
- You can browse your computer for files
- Once you upload a file, you’ll see it on the left
- Upload everything required
What you’ll need to upload into the Got Soccer system:
USYSA Requirements (MYSA, IYSA, etc.)
- Official Team Roster
- To access this roster, you will need to log in to your TEAM GOTSOCCER account, go to Team Profile (gray toolbar) and Documents (Tabs) to select the current PDF.
- If you are using Guest Players, cross out any rostered players not playing and write in any Guest Players
- Make sure all jersey #s are correct on the roster
- If you are using Trapped Players, they will need to be written on the roster like a Guest Player
- if you are using Trapped Players, you will also need to upload proof of grade with each player card
- If your state roster is issued from Missouri, you do NOT need this form
- Teams ROSTERED in MO: use the Permission to Participate form with all approvals for players guest playing from outside your club. You can access the form via the following link: Missouri Permission to Participate Form
- Teams ROSTERED in MO: use the Intra Club Guest Player form with all approvals for players guest playing from inside your club. You can access the form via the following link: Missouri Intra Club Guest Player Form
- Teams ROSTERED outside of MO: you must use your state’s guest player form
Each team will need the following items at EACH GAME:
- Player / Coach Cards:
- ALL TEAMS will need a laminated card for all players, guest players, trapped players, coaches, and bench personnel at each game. This includes RECREATIONAL TEAMS. Referees will check all player cards prior to each game.
- All teams will need to have a copy of their medical waivers with them during the entire event for all players, guest players, and trapped players.
If you have any questions in regards to ONLINE CHECK-IN , please contact:
Kathy Powers – Tournament Check-In/Payments