Event Dates: July 17-19, 2020
CHECK IN DEADLINE: Monday, 7/13/2020
CONFLICT DEADLINE: Wednesday, 7/1/2020
All Conflicts Accepted
Panathinaikos is excited to help teams get back to soccer after all of the lost tournaments throughout the Spring 2020 season by hosting the 1st annual PAO Friendlies.
Grass & Turf
3901 Huster Rd
St Charles, MO 63301
Grass Fields – all day use
Creve Coeur Park Soccer Complex
2350 Creve Coeur Mills Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63146
Turf Fields – evening games only
- Female: U8/U9/U10 (7v7) | U11/U12 (9v9) | U13-U19 (11v11)
- Male: U9/U10 (7v7) | U11/U12 (9v9) | U13-U19 (11v11)
Note: All U8 age group teams must register to play at the
U9 level and will play 7v7.
Flights: Gold, Silver, Bronze (where applicable)
- 7v7—Team Fee $525.00 per team
- 9v9—Team Fee $600.00 per team
- 11v11—Team Fee $650.00 per team
Traveling Teams: Out-of-town teams will be required to stay at the tournament specific hotels, following registration of the event; the
tournament hotel coordinator will contact all out-of-town teams to setup hotel rooms. Out-of-town teams will not be scheduled any tournament games until Saturday of the event, unless they request to play on Friday evening.
Registration Deadline: 7/1/2020
- This tournament will be based on 2019-2020 age groups, but will utilize a Tournament Roster form instead of an Official State roster. This will allow teams to roster their team for the tournament as it looks after summer tryouts.
- No guest forms will be needed.
- All players will need their laminated 2019-2020 player card from the club where they played that season.
Payment: One check per team or payable online via credit card. All credit card payments will have a 5% processing fee added to the total amount due. If you choose to pay via credit card, please use the online link to pay by credit card.
Checks should be made payable to: Panathinaikos
Panathinaikos Athletic Club
49 Lawrence Street
St. Charles, MO 63301
Awards: 1st Place & 2nd Place individual awards will be given in all brackets.