Just a friendly reminder that all check-in is done ONLINE ONLY, we do not offer on-site check-in for the tournament. It is vital that all teams abide to the deadline of TUESDAY at 10:00PM to have all of their required documents uploaded to your GotSoccer account. Panathinaikos Athletic Club will offer online check-in via GotSoccer upload only. All documents will need to be uploaded into GOTSOCCER for team check-in. Once your team has completed online check-in and all documents have been confirmed, you will receive a stamped approval on your official state roster that will be sent to you via email.
YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT (4) COPIES OF THIS TOURNAMENT APPROVED ROSTER AND BRING ONE COPY TO EVERY GAME TO GIVE TO THE REFEREE BEFORE EACH GAME.
The referee will use this tournament approved roster to check in your players prior to the start of the game so it is imperative that you accurately update your roster along the check-in guidelines.
The following items will need to be UPLOADED TO GOTSOCCER:
+ Official State Roster – with all jersey #s and guest players written on the roster **REQUIRED**
+ Player & Coach Passes – including all guest players **REQUIRED**
+ Tournament Check-In Form (Button below ) **REQUIRED**
+ Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
+ Travel Permit (if applicable)
1) Go to www.gotsoccer.com
2) Click on User Login in the upper right corner
3) Click on Team and Team Officials Login
4) Enter your Got Soccer Username and password
5) Click on our link to the St Louis SuperCup; Presented By Panathinaikos
6) Click on the Documents Tab
7) On the lower right, you choose which file you are uploading to the system
8) You can browse your computer for files
9) Once you upload a file, you’ll see it on the left
10) Upload everything required We will not need copies of medical waivers; however you should have them available at each game during the tournament.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ONLINE CHECK-IN IS: WEDNESDAY 9/17 AT 11:59PM CST
Do You Have any Questions?
Feel free to contact us with any questions about tournament check-in or the Check-In Form.